Hi, this is the serious part of my blog (yes, really). If you need:
- Content created or edited for websites
- Advertising copy
- Editing or writing for any purpose
- Real estate copy (In a previous life I spent 17 years valuing property in Sydney)
- A book proof-read or edited (genres including speculative fiction, memoir, auto/biography, business text/marketing books, crime, children’s books, romance, erotica—just ask).
I’m your girl. I currently have a plethora of articles at earthfirst.net.au and have done content and editing for websites such as;
I love editing books and have the expertise to not only banish grammar and punctuation travesties, but can also help you iron out any plot or character problems. Here are some of the books I’ve edited or proofread. They include children’s books, fantasy, romance, sci fi, and literary. I also edit non-fiction.
- Proofread The Squirrel That Dreamt of Madness, by Craig Stone and he was very happy (you can ask him on twitter @robolollycop). You can also buy his book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Squirrel-That-Dreamt-Madness-ebook/dp/B005JU92GO.
- Edited Tonya Cannariato’s, @tmycann, books Dust to Blood and Dimentional.
- Edited The Disciple by Simon Hay, @SimonHayHealer on Twitter
- Edited Shells for Hunter by TK Millen
- Edited Missing by Barry Crowther
- Edited A Secure Heart and The Pixie and the Prince by Charity Parkerson @CharityParkerso on Twitter.
- Edited business book The Alignment Factor by Allen Fishman.
- Edited Elven Blood (Imp Book 3) by Debra Dunbar
When writing or editing for websites, my work is clear and concise and I understand the need for well-placed keywords and customer-focused content. I live in Sydney, but have clients all over the world.
If you would like to find out if I can help you, please email me for a quote at email@example.com.
ABN (Australian Business Number) 48 854 819 495